Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jen's Cakes Sweet Spot

Jen's Cakes is a popular wedding cake store in Willow Glen. I've worked with Jen a few times before and she makes the most amazing wedding cakes! This week, they just debuted their ready-made dessert counter at their store, called Sweet Spot. Being a big fan of their work, naturally, I have to go check out the goodies that they are offering.


Their offerings include scones (cranberry orange/blueberry with lemon glaze), cookies (chocolate chip/snickerdoodle), macademia nut coffee cake, white chocolate raspberry bars, espresso brownies and of course, various flavors of cupcakes and mini cupcakes.

Cranberry orange scones


White chocolate raspberry bars (I had these before, they are delicious!)

Espresso brownies (Will have to try these next time)
I LOVE their red velvet cupcakes! Theirs is the standard by which I compare others with :)

My goodies today (I am a sucker for Oreo anything)



After tasting the desserts, I came to a dangerous conclusion; now that Jen's Cakes has this ready-made desserts option, which essentially means that I can have access to them more easily, I REALLY have to practice more self-discipline and resist the urge to visit them everyday!

1 comment: