Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wish Upon A Wedding Blissful Wishes Gala


Since it has been a while since I talked about this non-profit organization, I thought I'll post an update and let you know that Wish Upon A Wedding has recently launched their newly-redesigned website.

Also, earlier this year, I was approached to see if I was interested in contributing to the Northern California's second annual gala this year, so I jumped on the opportunity! I am now the Catering Coordinator for their Blissful Wishes Gala and am responsible for all details surrounding the catering portion of the evening. I am SO excited for this opportunity to do my part in vounteering for such a cause-worthy organization. Besides, I love working with caterers and food, so it's a perfect fit!

The Blissful Wishes Gala is going to take place in late November, I'll be sure to post more details in a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment