Monday, March 7, 2011

ACPWC EPIC Conference 2011

What a February it has been! I spent most of my time working on the ACPWC EPIC Conference, specifically the Events Professional Showcase that took place on Friday, and am so happy that the entire Conference was a huge success. Both attendees and vendors alike commented on how valuable the information gained from the workshops are; I know I personally learnt a lot of useful information that I cannot wait to implement into my own business.

It was a lot of hard work but I'm so glad that it paid off! The Showcase reminded me of the event that I helped plan last year, the Free Pamper Yourself Event. We also had different types of vendors showcase their products and services. It looks like I had been doing a showcase each February for the past 2 years, wonder what next February will bring.

Without further ado, here are some photos I'd like to share with you:

Registration table on Friday morning
  
Breakfast table Friday morning with linens by Exquisite Party Rental
 
Opening address by ACPWC Director Deborah Moody
Vendor Showcase at The Poolside Pavilion at Hyatt Regency
Vendor Showcase at The Poolside Pavilion at Hyatt Regency
Lounge area for the Gala on Saturday night (by North American Theatre Technology and furniture from Stuart Rental)
The Poolside Pavilion transformed for the Gala
Table setup (Chairs and linens from Stuart Rental, centerpiece from Citti's and North American Theatre Technology)

No comments:

Post a Comment